Export Builder is a powerful and intuitive tool that provides access to brand new data streams and functionality to compare and correlate data sets in new ways.
Track how your reviews and ratings change over time.
Are you able to monitor your product reviews over time? If not, you should do.
A recent study revealed 61 percent of shoppers in the UK read online reviews before making a purchase decision, and they are now essential for ecommerce sites. (eConsultancy, 2015).
Tracking review trends is crucial in understanding how your customers are talking about your products. Brand View Export Builder allows you to review and analyze trended data on review scores to understand whether your review ratings have shifted positively or negatively over time and which products are generating the most reviews.
- Track the number of reviews on your products
- Monitor the average review rating
- Understand how product changes and developments impact reviews
- Identify how price changes influence reviews
- Export Builders intuitive UI allows you to quickly filter relevant categories, brands, and retailers
- Group retailers and date ranges to allow repeat selections for each retailer and date
- Simply add columns to refine the review data you want to analyze; number of reviews, average review rating, price
- Easily export data lists to Excel for interrogation
Already a Brand View customer? Check out our step by step guide on the Brand View Academy
Not already using Brand View products? Request a free evaluation today and experience the power of Brand View completely free of charge for 14 days.